SummerWinds Nursery – Campbell
2460 S. Winchester Blvd.
Campbell, CA 95008
Near San Tomas Expressway; located next to the Winchester light rail station.
Regular Hours: OPEN 7 DAYS – from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
SummerWinds Nursery – Campbell emerged in 2002, originally having opened under the Woolworth Nurseries® banner in 1978. The spacious interior building houses a remarkable array of indoor plants; orchids are the standout here. Indoor pottery and a vast selection of mostly organic fertilizers and solutions line the walls. Garden gifts guide customers toward a wonderland of plants; outside you'll find a well-tended shrub department with thoughtful combinations to inspire your landscape. Nearby are vegetables, perennials, succulents and more. Always a curiosity as seasons change, see what new life associates have breathed into their old VW bug with the innovative use of plants and props.
Areas of Expertise
- Wide array of cacti and succulents
- Diverse selection of orchids and large indoor plant specimens
- Low water plant material meeting Santa Clara Valley Water District (SCVWD) standards
- Unique and inspiring displays
- Destination for Contractors
- California Natives – see our resident expert, Nick
- Shrubs – see our resident expert, Nick
- Select perennials – see our resident expert, Jen
- Bedding plants – see our resident expert, Jake
- Houseplants – see our resident expert, Jo
- Pruning expertise for fruit trees, roses, vines, and berries – see our resident expert, Nick
Regional Operations Manager