SummerWinds Nursery – Campbell
2460 S. Winchester Blvd.
Campbell, CA 95008
Near San Tomas Expressway; located next to the Winchester light rail station.
Closed for the Holidays on:
- CLOSED - Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, 11/23
- CLOSED - Christmas Eve, Sunday, 12/24
- CLOSED - Christmas Day, Monday, 12/25
- CLOSED - New Year's Eve, Sunday, 12/31
- CLOSED - New Year's Day, Monday, 1/1/18
- 11/30 thru 12/10 - Open from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- 1/5/18 (Fri.) - Closed until 12:00 noon (for annual inventory counting). Open from 12:00 noon until 5:30 p.m.
Regular Winter Hours:
(except where indicated above)
- OPEN 7 DAYS – from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
SummerWinds Nursery – Campbell emerged in 2002, originally having opened under the Woolworth Nurseries® banner in 1978. The spacious interior building houses a remarkable array of indoor plants; orchids are the standout here. Indoor pottery and a vast selection of mostly organic fertilizers and solutions line the walls. Garden gifts guide customers toward a wonderland of plants; outside you'll find a well-tended shrub department with thoughtful combinations to inspire your landscape. Nearby are vegetables, perennials, succulents and more. Always a curiosity as seasons change, see what new life associates have breathed into their old VW bug with the innovative use of plants and props.
Areas of Expertise
- Wide array of cacti and succulents
- Diverse selection of orchids and large indoor plant specimens
- Low water plant material meeting Santa Clara Valley Water District (SCVWD) standards
- Unique and inspiring displays
- Destination for Contractors
- California Natives – see our resident expert, Nick
- Shrubs – see our resident expert, Nick
- Select perennials – see our resident expert, Jen
- Bedding plants – see our resident expert, Jake
- Houseplants – see our resident expert, Jo
- Pruning expertise for fruit trees, roses, vines, and berries – see our resident expert, Nick
Regional Operations Manager
Senior Assistant Manager