SummerWinds Nursery – Cupertino
1491 S. De Anza Blvd.
Cupertino, CA 95014
Near Hwy. 85, tucked in next to Granite Rock
Closed for the Holidays on:
- CLOSED - Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, 11/23
- CLOSED - Christmas Eve, Sunday, 12/24
- CLOSED - Christmas Day, Monday, 12/25
- CLOSED - New Year's Eve, Sunday, 12/31
- CLOSED - New Year's Day, Monday, 1/1/18
- 11/30 thru 12/10 - Open from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- 1/4/18 (Thurs.) - Closed until 12:00 noon (for annual inventory counting). Open from 12:00 noon until 5:30 p.m.
Regular Winter Hours:
(except where indicated above)
- OPEN 7 DAYS – from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Covered walkways, artistic vignettes and a top-notch gift shop make our Cupertino location a favorite destination for Saratoga, Los Gatos and West San José neighbors as well. Our Cupertino location originally opened in 1978 under the Woolworth Nurseries® banner; it became SummerWinds Nursery in 2002. This location recently hosted the Garden Centers of America Tour, where it wowed our guests. Its inspiring Custom Creations area features exquisite containers specially planted for customers. Additional highlights include a spectacular selection of Japanese Maples and colorful walkway displays that guide shoppers through an array of thoughtfully arranged plant tables, pottery and garden art.
Areas of Expertise
- Specializes in Japanese Maples, with varieties you won't find elsewhere
- Special Orders Welcome
- Go-to source for Water-Wise Gardening
- Unique plant offerings
- Awesome Custom Creations – custom potted plant arrangements
- Garden Centers of America, Top 4 Favorite
- Inspiring ideas – see our resident expert, Lawrence
- California Natives and shrubs – see our resident expert, Sharon
- Specially selected perennials – see our resident expert, Beverly