SummerWinds Nursery – Mountain View
805 Yuba Drive
Mountain View, CA 94041
Near BMW of Mountain View
Regular Hours: OPEN 7 DAYS – from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Peruse plants under the shade of an expansive Sycamore tree at our Mountain View location. Explore our varied California Native plant offerings while you enjoy local wildlife from neighboring Stevens Creek trail. Since opening in 1977 under the Woolworth Nurseries® banner and becoming a SummerWinds Nursery in 2002, our associates have become particularly well-versed advocates of sustainable, organic gardening, with their environs in mind. A diverse array of cacti and succulents, and a wonderful edibles selection—teaming with perennials, shrubs and more—help to inspire beautiful, sensible landscapes for our Mountain View customers.
Areas of Expertise
- Extensive cacti and succulent department, with larger specimens when available
- Unique Tillandsia (air plants) and miniature gardening accessories
- Striking houseplants—from large statement pieces to compact desktop choices
- Stand-out pottery collections and expert advice on container gardening
- Knowledgeable staff with expert advice on low-water landscaping, edible gardening and most anything you need help with in the garden
- Plant maintenance and pest control products – see our resident expert, Troy
- High-quality shrubs – see our resident expert, Geo
- Unique plant material you won't find elsewhere!