SummerWinds Nursery – Phoenix: Tatum Boulevard
17826 N. Tatum Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85032
Northeast Phoenix/Scottsdale area. On the Northwest corner of Grover’s and Tatum, just north of Bell Road and south of the 101.
- July 4, 2020: 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Regular Hours (aside from special hours above):
- Monday thru Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Phone Orders -
Order Online - Coming Soon!
for our Phoenix Store
Our largest location with the most plant material and the greatest pottery selection. A favorite destination for contractors; open early in the morning to accommodate. Pedestrian friendly concrete walkways make shopping easy.
Expanded Services - Available Only at Our Tatum Blvd. Location
Aside from the services we offer at all SummerWinds locations, we are excited to offer Expanded Services at our Tatum Blvd. location.Learn More
Areas of Expertise
- Extensive knowledge of valley plants – Tim Garner, our Commercial Sales Manager, has over 30 years of experience in the gardening industry
- Landscape Contractor Relations – see our resident expert, Duane Granieri
- Let us help you find just the plant you need and have it delivered to your job site
- Our vast supply of vendors provides the best quality plants
- Discount varies with volume ordered
- Known throughout the Valley for the most premium three-blended rye grass seed at a value price
- Able to contest grow special colors and varieties of annuals and perennials
- Special Orders – we can find the right plant material for your every need!
- Expert plant advice or troubleshooting – see our Trusted Garden Advisor, Jimmy
- Large selection of cacti and succulents – see our resident expert, Patrick
- Great selection of shrubs grown for our area – see our resident expert, Kathy
- Wide selection of edibles, including berries, small fruits, vegetables and herbs
- Organic Gardening experts
- Custom Creations – a variety of potted plant arrangements
- Houseplants – see our resident expert, Chanteau
- Largest selection and quantities of annuals and perennials
- Great selection of pottery
- Miniature Gardening
- Planting and Delivery services available
- Roses selection and care – see our resident expert, Kathy
- Experienced sales staff to answer all your questions
- Climate controlled Community/Seminar Room – available to the public for reservations (fees apply). Perfect for the next get together or your book club, garden club, etc. Contact the store manager for availability, details and pricing.