Fall is the Best Time to Add to Your Tasty Garden
Fall is a fabulous time to add to your Tasty Garden and home orchard, including the delicious flavors of strawberries and stone fruits.
Stone fruits are fleshy fruits that grow around a large, stone-like pit (that has the seed within it). These include well-known favorites and some lesser-known delicious fruits including:
- Peaches - including the Desert Gold variety
Stop by your local SummerWinds to explore the varieties we have of these tasty fruits!
Who doesn't enjoy fresh-picked strawberries? At SummerWinds Nursery, we offer everything you need to grow these tasty berries in your garden:
- Strawberry Plants - We offer a variety of strawberry plants, including Seascape, Sequoia and Chandler.
- Terracotta Strawberry Pots - Perfect for growing truly tasty strawberries.
- Strawberry Fields® Potting Soil (by FoxFarm) - This fruiting and flowering potting soil is designed to pump up your blooms, fruits and berries.
In addition to mouth-watering strawberries, we offer these delectable berries:
- Boysenberries - limited availability
- Loganberries - limited availability
Stop by your local SummerWinds Nursery to peruse our selection of edible vines, bushes and shrubs.
Want More Tasty Options?
Click the links below to explore a wide variety of edible plants and trees you can incorporate into your home orchard, garden or landscape: