A Fabulous Selection of Houseplants!
Stop by your local SummerWinds Nursery to explore our awesome selection of houseplants...
Whether you like interesting foliage or colorful blooms, we have a vast selection of houseplants to choose from at SummerWinds Nursery, including those listed below. Click on the blue links for even more information:
- Flowering Houseplants- Available seasonally, our selection of flowering houseplants ranges from African violets to cyclamen, to peace lilies, begonias, scented geraniums, jasmine, poinsettias, bromeliads, lipstick plants, impatiens, kalanchoe, oxalis, Christmas cactus, crown of thorns, and more...
- Chinese Money Plant - This Instagram favorite makes a great addition to any home...
- Sansevierias - Often called mother-in-law's tongue or a snake plant, we have a variety of these easy care plants.
- Spider Plants - There are a lot of different varieties of spider plants. Stop by your local SummerWinds Nursery to explore our selection...
- Succulents & Cacti - Succulents and cacti can be grown both outdoors and in! From small and adorable to elegant statement pieces, succulents and cacti can make a beautiful addition to any home!
- Tillandsias - Also known as air plants, tillandsias are easy to care for, require little watering, have fabulous texture and some even bloom! We even have gorgeous tillandsia wreaths!
- ZZ Plants - The Zanzibar Gem is easy-to-care-for, resilient and beautiful, with thick, glossy leaves that grow in an interesting pattern. It tolerates low light and requires little water. It's the ultimate houseplant!
- Dwarf Citrus Trees - With the right care, you can grow a dwarf citrus tree indoors. Check out our dwarf lime, lemon, kumquat, mandarin varieties and more...
- Holiday Houseplants - During the holiday season, we offer a beautiful selection of holiday houseplants, including: Amaryllis, Christmas Cactus, Cyclamen and Poinsettias - Available Seasonally, While Supplies Last!
- And more... selection varies by location; available while supplies last.
Want to Learn More About Houseplants?
Read these great blogs...
- 5 Tips For Healthy Houseplants During Winter Months
- Breathe Easy: How to Purify the Air with 8 Indoor Plants
- 3 Reasons Plants Turn Yellow & How to Help Them
- Summer Heat: How to Retreat with Houseplants
- Add Color, Texture and Life to Your Home with Houseplants