1. Your Office:Houseplants that do well in low light and are easy to maintain
Improve your work environment by being "under the influence of plants." Plants improve concentration, memory and productivity. Is your office dark and lifeless? We have the plant for you.Read More
Succession Planting - Simply put, it's a way to keep your garden productive longer
1. Make a list of the vegetables you like
2. Find our when they grow
3. Make a plan- You will want to plant two or more crops in the same space at different times...
The benefits to caring for these green creatures are many:
- In grade-school science, we learned that plants do the opposite of humans; they absorb carbon dioxide—the very thing we exhale—and in turn release oxygen! This makes plants and people great...
Easy to Grow: An Aloe Vera plant is easy to take care of. Here are just a few things to keep in mind when watering your Aloe Vera plant:
- It’s much easier to overwater an Aloe Vera plant than to underwater it
- When planting into a larger pot, use a...
Get all the latest dirt!
Sign up to receive occasional emails from SummerWinds Nursery!