We've expanded our offerings to better meet your needs.
Our Garden Coaches are nursery professionals who will come to your home to help assess your garden challenges and suggest solutions.
Our Garden Coaches:
Have worked with plants in the Bay Area for years and know how to help you create and maintain a beautiful and successful garden.
Whether you are a beginning gardener who doesn’t know where to start, or an experienced gardening enthusiast seeking a fresh perspective for a yard makeover, our Garden Coaches can help.
- The Garden Coach Service Area spans from San José to Palo Alto, with an 8-mile radius from store locations.
- If Garden Coaches are able to accomodate customers outside of the Garden Coach Service Area, a $25 Travel Fee will apply, payable separately directly to the Garden Coach.
Scheduling Your Session:
- Leave a message for SummerWinds’ Garden Coach services at 408-907-3960 or e-mail: SummerWindsGardenCoachCA@gmail.com
- Garden Coach services are available in limited geographies/areas; please call for availability.
SummerWinds offers three tiers of service:
- Consultation Coaching: 1-hour visit, $150
- Concept Coaching: 1.5-visit, $250
- Full Service Coaching Package: 3.5-hours, $500
(Entire package must be completed within a 90-day period.)
Areas of Focus During Your Session:
- Identification and care recommendations for existing plants
- Pest and disease identification with treatment suggestions
- Techniques for maintenance and pruning
- Recommendations for new plantings—including those that are water-wise and/or attract our flying friends (Bees, Butterflies and Birds)
- Ideas for garden possibilities
Following Your Initial Session, Your Garden Coach is Available to:
- Meet with you at SummerWinds to help you select the right plants for your site
- Provide recommendations for plant placements, based on your new plant selections
Note: Additional fees may apply.