SummerWinds Nursery – Campbell
2460 S. Winchester Blvd.
Campbell, CA 95008
Near San Tomas Expressway; located next to the Winchester light rail station.
Order Online -
Home Delivery and Curbside Available
Notice: Due to the unhealthy air quality in our area from surrounding fires, our store hours may vary in the next few days. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Our thoughts are with our community and those fighting to protect it during this scary time.
We are Open to the Public — Daily from 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
Please review our Checklist for Entering our Locations prior to visiting:
SummerWinds Nursery – Campbell emerged in 2002, originally having opened under the Woolworth Nurseries® banner in 1978. The spacious interior building houses a remarkable array of indoor plants; orchids are the standout here. Indoor pottery and a vast selection of mostly organic fertilizers and solutions line the walls. Garden gifts guide customers toward a wonderland of plants; outside you'll find a well-tended shrub department with thoughtful combinations to inspire your landscape. Nearby are vegetables, perennials, succulents and more. Always a curiosity as seasons change, see what new life associates have breathed into their old VW bug with the innovative use of plants and props.
Areas of Expertise
- Wide array of cacti and succulents
- Diverse selection of orchids and large indoor plant specimens
- Low water plant material meeting Santa Clara Valley Water District (SCVWD) standards
- Unique and inspiring displays
- Destination for Contractors
- Houseplants - see our resident expert, Kim
- California Natives – see our resident expert, Nick
- Shrubs – see our resident expert, Nick
- Select perennials – see our resident expert, Jen
- Pruning expertise for fruit trees, roses, vines, and berries – see our resident expert, Nick
Regional Operations Manager
Senior Assistant Manager