SummerWinds Nursery – Cupertino
1491 S. De Anza Blvd.
Cupertino, CA 95014
Near Hwy. 85, tucked in next to Kelly-Moore Paints
We are serving our community through curbside pick up and home delivery only.
Curbside pickup and home delivery is available daily from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Contact your local SummerWinds to place your order. Please be certain to provide us with your phone number. We appreciate your patience as our associates work as quickly as possible behind-the-scenes to take and fill customer orders.
COVID-19 Update -
- On March 17, 2020, at 12:01 a.m. Santa Clara County was listed as one of the seven counties to join the call to “Shelter in Place.” SummerWinds
Nursery falls under the definition of “essential” and can choose to—and is encouraged to—remain open based on Section 10,
For more information ... Learn More
Covered walkways, artistic vignettes and a top-notch plant selection make our Cupertino location a favorite destination for Saratoga, Los Gatos, West San José, and points beyond. Conveniently located off Highway 85, easy to get in and out. Our Cupertino location originally opened in 1978 under the Woolworth Nurseries® banner; it became SummerWinds Nursery in 2002. This location recently hosted the Garden Centers of America Tour, where it wowed our guests. Calm and peaceful surroundings invite one to meander. Additional highlights include a spectacular selection of Japanese Maples and colorful walkway displays that guide shoppers through an array of thoughtfully arranged plant tables, pottery and garden art.
Areas of Expertise
- Garden Centers of America, Top 4 Favorite
- Specializes in Japanese Maples, with varieties you won't find elsewhere
- Go-to source for Water-Wise Gardening
- Curated collection of Houseplants – see our resident expert, Reyna
- Sublime Succulents – see our resident expert, Sharon
- Specially selected Shrubs and Trees – see our resident expert, Sue
- Unique plant offerings
- Special Orders Welcome